- Pledge or donate directly to United Way of Comal County by cash or check.
- Gifts of stocks and bonds can also be accepted. Pledge forms are available at the United Way office, call 620-7760 and we will send you a pledge form.
- If you live in Comal County, but work in Bexar County, please consider designating to the United Way of Comal County. Designate #46593 when pledging.
- Other campaigns: City of San Antonio Local Charitable Campaign (#8016), San Antonio Public Sector Campaigns (#8016), Combined Federal Campaign (#88143), State Employee Charitable Campaign (#416000)
- PILLARS Club:
- Established in 2003 to recognize the exceptional leadership in our community. Donors who give $500 or more to United Way of Comal County can be members of the PILLARS Club. Couples who give combined gifts of $500 through their workplaces also qualify.
- For a copy of the PILLARS Club brochure or more information, contact the United Way office.
Want to set up a Workplace Campaign?
It’s fun and easy! United Way conducts
training for campaign leaders.
Call us at (830) 620-7760 to get started.